Are you looking for a hostel in Leh, or are you a biker looking to crash for a night on a budget or are you a backpacker who needs a budget stay in Leh, or do you need to work from home in Leh? Well, the answer lies in the name “The Courtyard Hostel in Leh“.
The Courtyard “Bunks & Rooms” hostel in Leh is a new build property by Ladakh Bike Rental (LBR) at 11,500 feet. This lovely hostel is managed by the bikers for the bikers. It is a place to stay for all those travel and adventure enthusiasts who share a similar desire for traveling, exploring, and meeting new people.
Let's quickly dive into the details:
The Courtyard Hostel in Leh
In 2021 just after completion, the property got impressive reviews from clients in just one month period. So, 2022 will be their fresh start under the name ‘The Courtyard’ which is aptly suited to its architectural design. A combination of traditional Ladakhi and modern architecture, where one feels the deep touch with earth as the property largely uses the mud for its interiors.
The Courtyard is suitable for all kinds of travelers as we provide several Rooms like Dormitory, Single, Double, Private & Work From Home options. Each room has been carefully designed to cater to your needs and comforts. Gurmat Namgial, the owner of it, promises to deliver safe, sanitized, spacious & budget-friendly lodging. So go, treat yourselves and discover Ladakh, meet fellow travelers across the world, share stories or experiences, and make “The Courtyard” part of your Ladakh adventure.
Why stay at The Courtyard hostel for Bikers in Leh?
The Courtyard is the big gift of Ladakh Bike Rentals (LBR). Gurmat has been running LBR since 2012 and it is the most reputed bike rental & touring company in the whole of Ladakh. In that decade of their life, there is only one major question from most of their riders and that is ‘Is there is any stay nearby?’
And it also makes sense that after long dirt & tiring ride on either Manali Leh Highway or Srinagar Leh Highway, anyone would need a quick hot shower & want to relax with a cup of coffee or beer in his hand. No one wants to take a taxi or long walk to any other hotel. So keeping the concept in mind Gurmat has set up “The Courtyard Hostel” with several options of rooms that are suitable for any kind of traveler. Be it a solo biker, be it a budget backpacker in Ladakh looking for dormitory-style bunk beds, or be it a couple or family looking for private rooms with attached bathrooms, “The Courtyard” has everyone’s needs covered.
For outside Leh bikers, apart from rooms, they have a secure garage for their bikes that too with workshop facility. So the bikers don’t need to roam unnecessarily for bike maintenance and spare parts. The best part is that bikers will meet other fellow bikers from around the world at “The Courtyard” because it shares a lot of common interests with bikers. As already mentioned, “The Courtyard” is run by bikers and for bikers.
Other benefits of staying at The Courtyard in Leh
- Bike Workshop with spare parts for any quick maintenance of your bikes
- Secure Garage Facility to park your outside Leh rental bikes
- Locally owned and operated by an experienced biker or bike groups leader – Gurmat Namgial
- Great customer service keeping in mind the needs of the bikers
- Traditional architecture with warm and comfort
- Local breakfast every morning
- Nearby access to everything you need
- Travel desk for any Ladakh travel needs
- Courtyard to enjoy the clear night sky with music, bonfire & endless good times
Worth Mentioning Highlights
- Variety of food options in the dining room
- Availability of hot and steamy shower to de-stress or overcome fatigue
- Fast Wifi Internet
- Easy to meet travelers, backpackers & bikers since it seems to be full always
- Comfortable and cozy beds
- A large common area for endless chats and gup-shups with others
- Clean and warm from the inside
Other Paid Services
- Airport Pickup and Drop
- Environment Fees and Inner Line permit for foreigners
- Shared taxis
- Motorbikes on rent in Leh
Contact Details – The Courtyard “Bunks & Rooms” in Leh
The Courtyard “Bunks & Rooms”, above Ladakh Bike Rental
Near Doordarshan & SBI RSETI, Leh Ladakh, 194101
Road – Mani Ringmo road from new bus stand towards 407 & 207 union
For the reservation, you can find details to book The Courtyard Hostel by getting in touch with Gurmat Namgial at his website http://www.ladakhbikerental.com/ where his number can be found. WhatsApp will be much more appreciated.