I heard that only postpaid connection from other states works in Leh/Ladakh. However, none of us have any postpaid connection.
Can we get a local sim using Aadhar card from other states? If not, what are our options for internet or phone. If we can get internet, it should be enough as we can use whatsapp or any other calling app.
- Manali Leh Highway Status 2018
- Srinagar Leh Highway Status 2018
- Mana Village – A Journey to Last Indian Village and Beyond
- Sillery & Icchey – Two Hamlets Lost In Romance with Kanchenjunga
- Souls in the Valley – Everest Base Camp Trekking
- Monasteries In Dharamshala – A Complete Guide
- Valley of Flowers Trek – A Travel Guide
- The Trek to Gaumukh – A Step by Step Guide
- 20 Things To Do Before You Move to USA from India
- Gaumukh Travel Guide – The Birthplace of Bhagirathi River