Hotel Ranjeet Palace, Lohaghat-luxury property/budget price

• mosederbaer on #23918

Last week, had a ride to my most favorite hill region, kumaon in Uttarakhand. On the 3rd day, we stayed in Hotel Ranjeet Palace at lohaghat. Although there were other hotels in the lohaghat maket, but this hotel is at more peaceful location away from the noise and crowd. This is a newly built property with very well furnished rooms. We paid Rs.700 for a room for two people. The rooms was with attached toilet. While coming from pithoragarh, this hotel is about 2 km before the main market of lohaghat. The address and contact details are, Mr. G. D. Pant, Hotel Ranjeet Palace, pithoragarh road, patan pul, Lohaghat (champawat), mobile-09412097051, 08171226106. I am posting a picture of the hotel and another one of the area. Will post the room pictures soon.

Just for information, Lohaghat is a peaceful settlement at the altitude of around 1700 meters from sea level. It is 90 km from tanakpur. Pithoragarh is further 61 km from here.

Keymaster
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 9232
    Dheeraj Sharma on #52706

Anil bhai, that looks quite nice. Thanks for sharing it. Lohaghat could be any day mine weekend place once I am back :)

Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2532
    Yayawar on #52707

Quite a large property it seems. Can you post the room pics please?

Participant
    Replies: 1869
    mosederbaer on #52708

@NonStopDriver wrote:

Quite a large property it seems. Can you post the room pics please?

Sure Dada. Pictures are with my riding partner, madan bhai. Will post them soon. [emoji4]

zindagi ek safar ha suhana…

Participant
    Replies: 739
    sany on #52709

It looks massive…n by the looks of it 700 is sheer robbery.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Hotel Ranjeet Palace, Lohaghat-luxury property/budget price’ is closed to new replies.
Follow us on Instagram & Ask any travel questions in DM there
JOIN OVER 30,000+ TRAVELLERS

who gets great travel deals, tips & updates from Devil On Wheels™ for FREE

You have been subscribed successfully to get latest travel updates, tips, and discounts for FREE.

Something went wrong!

Send this to a friend