Hi All

Posted In: Introduce Yourself

• skul82 on #21959

Hello Everyone,

I was doing some research on leh/ladakh trip and came across this forum. There is so much information here and that too from those who have a first hand experience in travelling. This has just made my leh trip planning so easy.

A little about me, I love travelling, in groups or alone. There have been times when I have gone to Pondi/Goa on bike all alone. But there is this evil thing called as a Job which prevents me from frequent travels. If only I had not to worry about that monthly paycheck, I would love to travel all around the world, just travel to different places and do nothing but visit a new place everyday :D

Thanks,
    Sushant

Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2532
    Yayawar on #31745

Welcome to DoW Sushant! :)

Good that the travel bug has bitten you and do remember, everyone of us faces that evil. Afterall, we all need a paycheck at month-end!

While you travel, especially to Himalayas, do remember to travel responsibly. Please take out some time to read through the vision and causes of the community and try to contribute to it in your own way.

Replies: 2942
    aashish2137 on #31746

Sushant, the feeling is exactly mutual! :D Welcome aboard, btw. Why not post some pictures from your previous travels?

Participant
    Replies: 739
    sany on #31747

Sushant….we welcome you with open arms and big ears to hear your travel tales. Feel free to shoot whatever on himalayas you want here.

Keymaster
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 9232
    Dheeraj Sharma on #31748

Sushant, very warm welcome to DoW Community !! Well, good to see you here and looking forward to your participation in our thoughts on traveling to Himalayas responsibly and learn from your travel :)

Anonymous on #31749

Welcome aboard Sushant. Glad to have you on this platform which is full of travel bitten people or i should say this has been created for people like us only :D .

Participant
    Replies: 62
    ssonde on #31750

Hi All,

Glad to know that there are so many like us, addicted to ‘Travel’. Yes, one has to worry about time off from work before getting addicted to travel. Everyone goes through the same situation unless one is born with a Golden Spoon.

Me & my family were also in the same boat as most of you. We got addicted (particularly me) to travel several years ago. Thus, by now, we have covered about 500 touristic places in the world, which covers majority of SAFE touristic countries in the world. Last Summer, we went to these countries: Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, and Ireland. Here is a link to these pictures:

https://plus.google.com/photos/110304181637747860062/albums?banner=pwa

Hope, all of you will enjoy these pictures.

Sharad

Replies: 2942
    aashish2137 on #31751

Sharad, can’t see those pictures :( Check the privacy options.

Keymaster
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 9232
    Dheeraj Sharma on #31752

Sharad, yeah seems there is some conflict with the privacy settings. You are already getting used to this community as I see and I sincerely hope that you also connect with our vision of helping Himalayan lives above all sharing your spirit of Traveling with all of us :) :) … Looking forward to see you around often.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Hi All’ is closed to new replies.
Follow us on Instagram & Ask any travel questions in DM there

Send this to a friend