Chitkul Itinery

Posted In: Itinerary Advice

• Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 14
    sarath7750 on #73198

Hi Friends,

Myself and wife are planning to escape from this hectic work life and spend some 5-6 days in a calm and quite place. The first place which came to my mind was Chitkul. I know that the climate there will be extreme and the road condition also gets worse in mid of November, but want once to experience the snow fall and the extremes.

Could anyone give me a good itinery and accommodation advices there in Chitkul? Also if anyone can can suggest any other place that is also welcome.

My plan is to start from Kerala on 10th of November and is planning to spend 3 days and 4 nights in one destination.

Topics: 0
    Replies: 2359
    Vinod Raman on #73279

Hi Sarath,
    Chitkul is a good place to be in November. Like you mentioned, the cold would be on the higher side. I am not sure if you’ll have good places still open in November for you to stay – though basic home stays may be there, since you are planning with your wife, you’ll need to check beforehand. Else stay at Rackcham or Sangla.

Alternatively, I also urge you to consider Tirthan Valley for your trip. You can spend your 4 days in peace, away from the madness of the cities !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Chitkul Itinery
Your information:

Follow us on Instagram & Ask any travel questions in DM there

Send this to a friend