tag along Bikers Delhi-Srinagar-Leh-Manali-Delhi

Posted In: Travel Partners

• Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1
    kedsouza on #67018

Hi,
    I will be arriving to Delhi on the 25th of July 2018. We are a group of 3 guys from Goa and are planning to do a trip on Royal Enfield Bikes rented from Delhi. Our Basic route is Delhi – Amritsar – Dharamshala – Dalhousie – Jammu – Srinagar – Kargil – Leh – Manali – Kasol – Malana – Shimla – Delhi. We havent traveled to the north India so we decided to do this trip. We also plan to explore these locations too.
    Anyone interested in doing this trip would be most welcome. Maybe you can Join us or we can meetup at one of our routes locations and travel together. According to my plan I think it would take us around 23 days for this full trip. But this is because we are going a little off track than the usual route and we have kept some extra days maybe to rest or incase of road blocks.
    I have posted this plan on the calender too. If interested please send me a mail with your contact details so we can get intouch with each other and plan. My email id is [email protected].
    Thanks
    Kendrick

Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2
    JillWalters on #69060

Hi.. I am probably responding way too late.. Have you started the trip yet? I am Looking to join a group traveling to the same destinations.
    Cheers

Victoria

Viewing 0 posts
Reply To: tag along Bikers Delhi-Srinagar-Leh-Manali-Delhi
Your information:

Follow us on Instagram & Ask any travel questions in DM there

Send this to a friend