Job Profile – Part Time Job / Internship 2018
- 1 – 3 years of experience in writing good quality content especially blog articles is preferable. Otherwise, if you think you are a storyteller or have good writing skills, feel free to apply.
- Well traveled in the Himalayas, especially Northern India and North East India.
- Loves to travel especially in the Himalayas and have a motivation to write about traveling.
- Open to travel to the Himalayas occasionally, if given a chance.
What is in it for you?
- An industry acceptable stipend paid on time every month.
- It is a part-time job/internship, meaning you have the freedom to work anywhere else as well.
- It is a part-time job/internship, but if you perform exceptionally well, who knows, you may become part of our existing team for full time.
- Become a voice as an established author on Devil On Wheels travel website and reach more than 50,000 travelers who love to read and follow the travel content from Devil On Wheels.
- Take your writing and traveling skills to a new level as you write and get experienced with us.
- Get the freedom and opportunity to travel to the remote parts of the Himalayas, sometimes solo or sometimes with experienced folks.
- Get an opportunity to help 1000s of travelers each season making their trips to the Himalayas.
- Working opportunity with Devil On Wheels travel platform, a brand well known and accepted among adventurists travel fraternity in India.
- A fully sponsored budgeted Himalayan trip after every six months.
How can you apply?
You can apply by filling the form below and answering the few questions mentioned under it in detail. Our team is going to evaluate the entries and if you are shortlisted will give you a call to discuss it further. If you like the offer, we can move forward from there. If you do not hear back from us within 30 days of filling out this form, maybe our team either selected someone else for the opportunity or you may not fit this profile this year.
It is important to note that, you must have experience with traveling in the Himalayas before applying for this position.