We are 3 guys who have planned a trip from 7th july to 15th july. We have a dZire car(2017)
Here’s the itinerary which we have planned
07 July – delhi (5PM) to haridwar (night stay)
08 July – haridwar to snow adventure zone (Near Dhanolti for activities) and later to chakrata(night stay)
09 July – chakrata to narkhand
10 july – Narkhand to Gushaini or directly to Kasol
11 july – Gushaini to kasol or stay at kasol and explore nearby
12 july – kasol to kheerganga
13 july – kheerganga to kasol
14 july – free day – not planned
15 july – kasol to delhi by night
I have few questions regarding the same :-
- Is the itinerary looks good ?
- What about the road conditions ? (Specially the area marked)
- Will the weather make any part worse in the trip ?
- What about fuel ? Where should i refuel as per the my complete trip plan ?
- Should i stay at Gushaini or directly go to kasol ?
- Should we directly go to kasol and save a day by treking next day to kheerganga, it gets us 2 free days. and should we plan these days to rohtang pass ?
- Please advice as we are less interested in staying at a place without doing anything.
- can the dzire handle all these roads ? Since July is the monsoon time. Will it be difficult at some places only, then where ?
1. Planwise it looks OK to me. You should spend a night in Gushiani more.
2. Road conditions will be OK mostly except few patches here and there
3. It depends if the weather is good or bad during that time
4. You will get fuel at most places, just don’t let the tank go too low to take risk
5. You should spend a couple of days
6. Keep it as is
7. Not sure I got this.
8. Yes, dzire should be able to handle the roads.
Please login or Register to submit your answer