We need your advise.
We (Two couple) will travel for Leh Ladakh on August last week. We will hire a cab to visit Pangong Tso and Tso Moriri.
We also want to enjoy bike ride in Leh Ladakh so planning to hire bike for Nubra valley for two days.
- Can we travel in couple for Nubra valley by hiring bike? (Considering fact that we have never driven heavy bike like Royal Enfield, we generally drive Activa, Pulsar etc. in our home town.
- Is Bajaj Avenger good option?
- Road condition of Nubra valley in August Last week?
- Also good travel agent to plan our journey with Cab and Hotel booking.
Thanks in Advance.
1. It is doable and you can travel to Nubra Valley as couple on bike, you can leave the luggage at hotel room and travel with light backpack. You can ride the bike that you are comfortable with. I will first suggest that you roam around on the bike for Leh local sightseeing. If you are comfortable then only take it else one mistake could end up in trouble at such place. So, do it only if you are confident
2. Should be fine for Nubra Valley
3. Mostly they remain the same, it hardly rains in Ladakh so no slush and all.
4. Do you need reference for complete tour or just within Ladakh? How are you reaching Leh?
Thank you for quick response 🙂
We have just booked flight as below;
Sunday, August 26, 2018 Delhi to Srinagar (early Morning)
Tuesday, September 04, 2018 Leh to Delhi (Morning)
All other booking yet to done;
I need reference for complete tour starting from Srinagar.
If you are looking for the competitive and customized tour and packages, you can connect with [email protected] (Gaurav) or [email protected] (Ranjeet) as most of the readers in the past few years have had very good feedback about both of them and especially their transparent policies along with being there with you all the time in need. So, we trust them the most. You can refer my name or DoW to them as both of them knows us very well and should be able to offer some special rates being a DoW Member. You can just refer them the DoW Community Member Username in such a case or screenshot/link of this reply here.