I found a lot of content on the Kinnaur valley route. However, we are a little keen on choosing the manali route to reach spiti.
We have hired a self drive rental car from Chandigarh and have 7 days to cover the journey round trip. Could you please help me plan out the route and also please address the following doubts:
1. Permits or precautions while using a self drive rental car
2. Best route considering self drive car and road conditions.
3. The reason to take the Manali route is because we wanted to do some paragliding in Solang.
It would be great if you could help me out with the schedule to cover the route in 7 days.
1. You will need Beyond Rohtang Pass permit to cross Rohtang Pass to reach Kaza from Manali.
2. There is only one route, Manali – Rohtang Pass – Gramphu – Chatur – Kunzum Pass – Kaza.
3. That you could have done while coming back from Kaza to Manali too.
You can check: Planning a Trip to Spiti Valley from Manali Only
Please login or Register to submit your answer