we are total 7 person. We planing for 7 day trip 4 vaishnov devi and kasmir(shrinagar gulmarg sonmarg pehalgam).plz suggest me the best budgeted way for it and mode of travel and expected rent and room charges.
You can follow the below plan for Kashmir for 5 days and then use two day for the Vaishno Devi trip either before or after the Kashmir trip
Day 1 | Srinagar
– Take rest for the day. May be enjoy Shikara ride or stay in house boat itself.
Day 2 | Srinagar – Pahalgam
Day 3 | Pahalgam
– Just relax for the day and spend sometime around
– May be a visit to Chandanwari
– very ancient Mamleshwar temple
Day 4 | Pahalgam – Gulmarg
– Explore ruins of Awantipura
– Enjoy vistas en-route
Day 5 | Gulmarg – Srinagar
– Enjoy vistas enroute, especially between Tangmarg to Gulmarg
– Enjoy in snow at ski slopes snow points and may be check out Golf course, if you feel like
Please login or Register to submit your answer