Dhauladhar trip:help required!

Ask your queries about planning a trip to Rest of Himachal Pradesh or help other fellow travelers with their queries, in this forum.

Dhauladhar trip:help required!

Postby splendid01 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:04 pm

Hi,

I am having a query in relation to my next tour to Dalhousie dharamshala belt..pls respond.

New delhi to Pathankot via Jammu Rajdhani and reach Dalhousie.To stay 3 nightsand cover Khajjiar Chamba+Local sight seeing.
Dalhousie to Dharamshala and stay for 2 nights to cover Mcleyodganj etc.
On 6th day(here lies my query..!) to avail Una Delhi overnight Himachal express to reach delhi back.

Is this possible to cover the dhauladhar circuit..

Thanx and regards
splendid01

Re: Dhauladhar trip:help required!

Postby aashish2137 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:24 am

Hi Splendid01, this sounds relaxed and doable. You'll enjoy this itinerary.
Thank us by thanking yourself.
Participate with us on our ideas: Responsible Traveling | DoW Causes | Ladakh travel guide | DoW Calendar V2.0
aashish2137
Site Moderator

Postby splendid01 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:14 am

Thanks Buddy...
BTW, This AMB ANDOURA/Una raliway station and the Una delhi express is safe to have an overnight journey ,I feel?
splendid01

Postby aashish2137 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:54 pm

splendid01 wrote:Thanks Buddy...
BTW, This AMB ANDOURA/Una raliway station and the Una delhi express is safe to have an overnight journey ,I feel?

Yes, as safe as any other train in India :)
Thank us by thanking yourself.
Participate with us on our ideas: Responsible Traveling | DoW Causes | Ladakh travel guide | DoW Calendar V2.0
aashish2137
Site Moderator

Return to Rest of Himachal Pradesh