~~~ Ladakh | Winter | January | Photography ~~~

Find or meet other like minded travelers for your trip to various parts of the Himalayas and share your journey as well as cost of taxis, hotels etc., in this forum.

~~~ Ladakh | Winter | January | Photography ~~~

Postby gautam023 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:41 am

Hello all,

I am headed to Ladakh this winter in January with landscape photography being the primary focus. So early mornings, late evenings, late nights, strenuous walks, long waits out in the cold for good light are expected. What you'll get in return are good photographs for sure.

I am seeking partners [maximum 2] to share the cab costs mostly. I would be in Ladakh from 21-27 January and would be moving around as weather and permissions allow. The typical list includes Nurla, Lamayuru & Pangong. I am there in Ladakh before 21 and flying out on 27th January. What I expect the potential partners to do is fly in on 20th/21st Jan [or earlier if you like] and be ready after acclimatising on 22nd to move around.

I would discourage first timers as you should give Ladakh it's due in the first attempt and the the days here are limited plus this would not be a sight seeing trip as such.

Ping me here and we can take the discussion ahead. Would love suggestions/comments on the plan from experienced folks.

~~~ Winter is coming ~~~
Learning to fly

500 px  |  Flickr
gautam023
Rookie

Return to Travel Partners