Tag along partner Delhi to Leh

Find or meet other like minded travelers for your trip to various parts of the Himalayas and share your journey as well as cost of taxis, hotels etc., in this forum.

Tag along partner Delhi to Leh

Postby poddar » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:33 am

Hi myself Sanjay a member of DOW.
I am driving in car Delhi to Leh and back via Manali from 20th Oc to 2nd Nov 17 tentative dates. Looking for company driving their own car or bike who wish to tag along. Interested persons pls call me at 9810062558 from 11 AM to 10 PM anyday. Warm regards
poddar

Re: Tag along partner Delhi to Leh

Postby getpackingvinod » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:49 am

Sanjay, hope you have considered the weather and the closure of passes when you have planned this. November is a bit too risky to traverse on Baralacha and rohtang !!
getpackingvinod
Site Moderator

Return to Travel Partners