Travel partner needed from kerala.

Find or meet other like minded travelers for your trip to various parts of the Himalayas and share your journey as well as cost of taxis, hotels etc., in this forum.

Travel partner needed from kerala.

Postby josefthomas0505 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:13 pm

Hi
Anyone from kerala who wants to join me on a trip to leh from srinagar and return. I am single. Hopes to visit khardung la, hunder, nubra. Dates are flexible but may be before august
Send an email to josefthomas0505@gmail.com.
I have already been to leh last year. So I know somewhat the conditions there. This time I am doing it alone. May be we could have a good time together.
josefthomas0505

Re: Travel partner needed from kerala.

Postby josefthomas0505 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:25 pm

I am planning to get a rented bullet from srinagar.
josefthomas0505

Return to Travel Partners