Looking for travel partners [Srinagar-Leh-Manali] 10-12days

Find or meet other like minded travelers for your trip to various parts of the Himalayas and share your journey as well as cost of taxis, hotels etc., in this forum.

Looking for travel partners [Srinagar-Leh-Manali] 10-12days

Postby vodduarun » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:19 am

Dear Deeraj,

Hi i am Arun from Bengaluru and i am very happy to see this community and very thankful for your effects in providing the platform for Himalayan travellers.

I am planning to Leh trip in the month of May with my wife, i am looking for partners who can join me to share the entire trip starting from Srinagar - Leh - Manali in brief.

let me know if any one is instested to join me can mail me on arun404@gmail.com

Trip plan is for 10 to 12 days and i am starting from Bengaluru. [It is ok that you join me at Srinagar ]

I read the terms and conditions and i created a Leh trip calendar for the month of June, where as i couldn't able to see my request as well as other guys request too.
vodduarun

Re: Looking for travel partners [Srinagar-Leh-Manali] 10-12d

Postby ripansays » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:41 pm

I'm Ripan from Bangladesh.
already visited that circuit once in 2015.
interested to join with u in cost sharing basis.
Late june preferred.
ripansays
Rookie

Re: Looking for travel partners [Srinagar-Leh-Manali] 10-12d

Postby vinaykreddy23 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:21 pm

Hi Arun,

I am also from Bangalore starting journey from Chandigarh from 2nd of June 2017. I will reach Srinagar via Amritsar on 5th of June. Currently we are 2 people looking for travel partners. As you are also from bangalore it will be convenient for us to discuss the plan in person. You can mail me your travel plans to my mail id: vinayborn2win@gmail.com
vinaykreddy23

Return to Travel Partners