Not able to post travel tales getting error

Feel free to provide your valuable feedback or suggestions to help your Himalayan Travel Community and Forum improve and grow with each passing day, in this forum.

Not able to post travel tales getting error

Postby ramanit045 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:52 pm

Hi , I am not able to post a travel tale in Rest of J&K forum. Please look
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (15.41 KiB) Viewed 140 times
RK - Discovering India A Virtual Tourist.........Just Traveling, Nothing Else...... :) :) :) :)
ramanit045
Tripper

Re: Not able to post travel tales getting error

Postby dheerajsharma14 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:01 am

ramanit045 wrote:Hi , I am not able to post a travel tale in Rest of J&K forum. Please look

Raman, it is working in general. Appears like, you have some special character in your text that does not work. Can you email me the copy of text u are pasting or using?
dheerajsharma14
Site Administrator

Postby ramanit045 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:38 pm

Dheeraj Bhai, I have sent a mail @ admin@devilonwheels.com . Please look once & some of empty posts has been created in Rest of J&K forum so please also delete them from there.
RK - Discovering India A Virtual Tourist.........Just Traveling, Nothing Else...... :) :) :) :)
ramanit045
Tripper

Postby dheerajsharma14 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:35 am

It is due to the smileys in the post. You may be copying it from somewhere else with those smileys.
dheerajsharma14
Site Administrator

Postby vikrant1985 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:01 pm

haha @dheerajsharma14 Dheeraj bhai you solved it and i was thinking bhai something really serious with this error with all that string value and this row and that column..
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
8-) Live young, Ride Free !!! 8-)
vikrant1985
Tripper

Postby dheerajsharma14 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:26 pm

vikrant1985 wrote:haha @dheerajsharma14 Dheeraj bhai you solved it and i was thinking bhai something really serious with this error with all that string value and this row and that column..
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol :lol: :lol: ... Bhai that's what I mostly do... Troubleshoot & test the production issues and manage the software projects for the living :lol: :lol:
dheerajsharma14
Site Administrator

Return to Feedback OR Suggestions