Zanskar Trip

Ask your queries about planning a trip to various parts of the Himalayas or help other fellow travelers with their queries, in this forum.

Zanskar Trip

Postby sumana » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:17 pm

Hi DoW Team,

We are planning for a trip to Zanskar valley in this September end. As already we have visited Leh for 2 times before but Zanskar we are planning for 1st time. So can you please suggest me some itinerary for 10-15 days and also few stay options there. Also we want to plan for Hanle. Give some idea on that.

Let me know if we can cover both places and Please share the itinerary. Also let me know is any kind of permit we need for the whole trip.

And also suggest the budget for trip. We will rent car for the full trip.

Thanks
Sumana
sumana

Re: Zanskar Trip

Postby dheerajsharma14 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:39 am

sumana wrote:Hi DoW Team,

We are planning for a trip to Zanskar valley in this September end. As already we have visited Leh for 2 times before but Zanskar we are planning for 1st time. So can you please suggest me some itinerary for 10-15 days and also few stay options there. Also we want to plan for Hanle. Give some idea on that.

Let me know if we can cover both places and Please share the itinerary. Also let me know is any kind of permit we need for the whole trip.

And also suggest the budget for trip. We will rent car for the full trip.

Thanks
Sumana

Sumana, welcome to DoW Community and apologies for delay in reply. I will suggest you start from : http://devilonwheels.com/plan-journey-zanskar-valley/ and http://devilonwheels.com/zanskar-valley-most-common-itinerary/
dheerajsharma14
Site Administrator

Return to Itinerary Advice