Unable to post plan in travel calendar

Feel free to provide your valuable feedback or suggestions to help your Himalayan Travel Community and Forum improve and grow with each passing day, in this forum.

Unable to post plan in travel calendar

Postby gautam023 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:15 pm

I am trying to post the travel plan for my winter Ladakh trip to the calendar. After completing all the details, I am unable to submit the plan. On clicking submit, the button greys out to Saving but then nothing happens and I am seeing the Submit button again. I have tried this on IE [11.0] & Chrome [v62.0] as well.

I have attached the screen shots of the details that I have populated. Is there anything that I am doing wrong? Or are there any known issues about this.
Attachments
Travel Calendar - 3.PNG
Travel Calendar - 3.PNG (128.2 KiB) Viewed 79 times
Travel Calendar - 2.PNG
Travel Calendar - 2.PNG (64.6 KiB) Viewed 79 times
Travel Calendar - 1.PNG
Travel Calendar - 1.PNG (164.68 KiB) Viewed 79 times
Learning to fly

500 px  |  Flickr
gautam023
Rookie

Re: Unable to post plan in travel calendar