Responsible Travel in Himalayas

This is the forum where you can find various articles about how you can Travel Responsibly & Effectively in Himalayas, learn about various DoW - Causes and find updates about these causes.

Re: Responsible Travel in Himalayas

Postby sneha88 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:47 pm

Thank you Guys for your valuable feedbacks on DO's and Donts.

There are certain points like never take a picture with Buddha in frame and always do clockwise at monastries are very specific to the region and I would surely maintain this.

I am glad that the forum is helping promote the locals and their culture. Kudos to the community and Thank you for your inputs it helps travellers like me to understand the requirements and ways in which I can help the locals wherever I travel and be sensitive to the environment and culture of the region.

Will surely share this with as many as possible to help maintain a decorum.
sneha88

Re: Responsible Travel in Himalayas

Postby dheerajsharma14 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:10 pm

sneha88 wrote:Thank you Guys for your valuable feedbacks on DO's and Donts.

There are certain points like never take a picture with Buddha in frame and always do clockwise at monastries are very specific to the region and I would surely maintain this.

I am glad that the forum is helping promote the locals and their culture. Kudos to the community and Thank you for your inputs it helps travellers like me to understand the requirements and ways in which I can help the locals wherever I travel and be sensitive to the environment and culture of the region.

Will surely share this with as many as possible to help maintain a decorum.

Awesome, thank you so much Sneha !! People like you help us believe our community is worth and doing something good in changing one or two people mindset. It helps us realize our purpose.
dheerajsharma14
Site Administrator

Previous

Return to Responsible Travel