Launch, Focus and Vision | DoW - Himalayan Travel Community

You can read about various important announcements made from the HTC team, in this forum.

Re: Launch, Focus and Vision | DoW - Himalayan Travel Commun

Postby dheerajsharma14 » Fri May 26, 2017 8:59 am

tinahennessy wrote:Hi everyone!

My husband and I want to travel to Leh (from Delhi) between 15thJune to 13thJuly - using either public transport or shared taxis or join anyone who's driving themselves. We're open to going from Srinagar to Leh OR Manali to Leh. Does anyone have 2 seats in a self drive/or share cab?

Cheers,
Tina

Tina, better explore the Travel Calendar as well for your dates: http://devilonwheels.com/dow-travel-partners-calendar/
dheerajsharma14
Site Administrator

Postby harkirat154 » Tue May 30, 2017 12:06 pm

tinahennessy wrote:Hi everyone!

My husband and I want to travel to Leh (from Delhi) between 15thJune to 13thJuly - using either public transport or shared taxis or join anyone who's driving themselves. We're open to going from Srinagar to Leh OR Manali to Leh. Does anyone have 2 seats in a self drive/or share cab?

Cheers,
Tina

Hi Tina,

I and my wife will be traveling to Leh from Manali on the 18th of June. We will be traveling by cab. We too are looking for a couple to share the taxi with. If you're interested feel free to get in touch. My email id is singh.harkirat154@gmail.com.
Thanks,
Harkirat
harkirat154

Postby AditiDalke » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:14 pm

We were a group of 8 family members travelling from Jammu to Leh. We travelled with Noor Mohd, (9419890787) in Leh. Along with the warmth he possess, he is a very safe driver. He makes sure to keep every age group comfortable and satisfied. It was a beautiful experience with him in Leh.He is a fun loving person and a perfect driver for difficult roads of Leh.
AditiDalke

Postby mosederbaer » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:11 pm

AditiDalke wrote:We were a group of 8 family members travelling from Jammu to Leh. We travelled with Noor Mohd, (9419890787) in Leh. Along with the warmth he possess, he is a very safe driver. He makes sure to keep every age group comfortable and satisfied. It was a beautiful experience with him in Leh.He is a fun loving person and a perfect driver for difficult roads of Leh.

Thanks a lot for taking time out to update here on forum. I would request mods to shift the post to the appropriate thread and include Noor Mohammad in the list (if it is not there). :)
Travel is never a matter of money, only spirit
mosederbaer
DoW Core Team

Postby dheerajsharma14 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:40 am

AditiDalke wrote:We were a group of 8 family members travelling from Jammu to Leh. We travelled with Noor Mohd, (9419890787) in Leh. Along with the warmth he possess, he is a very safe driver. He makes sure to keep every age group comfortable and satisfied. It was a beautiful experience with him in Leh.He is a fun loving person and a perfect driver for difficult roads of Leh.

Thank you so much for sharing the details, have added him to the list.
dheerajsharma14
Site Administrator

Postby Pawel » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:20 pm

Hello
In three weeks I am going to Leh where I want to stay 2 days and then I want to explore the Nubra Valley - Turtuk, Lake Pangong. Do I have to book a car (taxi) beforehand? Is it enough to do it when I arrive? Does the hotel help with booking a taxi?
Pawel

Postby dheerajsharma14 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:42 am

Pawel wrote:Hello
In three weeks I am going to Leh where I want to stay 2 days and then I want to explore the Nubra Valley - Turtuk, Lake Pangong. Do I have to book a car (taxi) beforehand? Is it enough to do it when I arrive? Does the hotel help with booking a taxi?

You can book it on the spot. You can carry the print out od driver contacts list from the list of taxi drivers thread.
dheerajsharma14
Site Administrator

Previous

Return to Announcements