Leh Ladakh

This is the forum where you can find miscellaneous information related to traveling in general or anything that does not fall in above categories of Himalayan Travel.

Leh Ladakh

Postby lve2drive » Sat May 27, 2017 11:08 pm

Hi,
I planning for Leh Ladakh Trip in June, 2017. Which permissions, documents I need to travel in Leh Ladakh? Where to get the same? What will be the beat route from Ahmedabad? I am going in Honda City car. I will await for your kind reply. Thanks.
lve2drive

Re: Leh Ladakh

Postby getpackingvinod » Sun May 28, 2017 8:48 pm

If you're planning to take your Honda city / other sedan, be prepared for some underbelly hits : )

The trip is best planned on entering from Srinagar side towards Kargil and Leh, and then exiting towards Manali - this is good from an acclimatization perspective.

If you let us know how many days you have, we'd be able to suggest a suitable itinerary.

You'll need a copy of your ID/address proof. Once in Leh, visit the DC office near Polo ground for your permits - you'd be able to get it easily
getpackingvinod
DoW Core Team

Return to Miscellaneous