Hello, All the travel enthusiasts :)

Introduce yourself to all other members of this Himalayan Travel Community and get to know other like minded Himalayan travelers or lovers, in this forum.

Hello, All the travel enthusiasts :)

Postby Vaibhav46 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:12 pm

This is the first website which has made me register because I have so much of time but not a travel partner to be there in the wild and feel the nature's love. I have read most of the posts on this website and how people interact with so much experience of the mighty Himalayas. :)
For past 5 weeks, I was contacting everyone I know for a nice itenary for Laddakh 2017 and here I am, just 5 minutes and I got all the information. :)

Thank you, Dheeraj Sir. Your experience is surely going to help a lot of us in our travels. Happy to be a part of DOW

Looking forward to know a lot more travel maniacs like me. :P
Life passes most people by while they are making grand plans for it.
Vaibhav46

Re: Hello, All the travel enthusiasts :)

Postby dipankarb » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:43 pm

Welcome Vaibhav! Looking forward to have more engagement with you through your travels tales :)
dipankarb
Rookie

Postby dheerajsharma14 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:20 pm

Vaibhav46 wrote:This is the first website which has made me register because I have so much of time but not a travel partner to be there in the wild and feel the nature's love. I have read most of the posts on this website and how people interact with so much experience of the mighty Himalayas. :)
For past 5 weeks, I was contacting everyone I know for a nice itenary for Laddakh 2017 and here I am, just 5 minutes and I got all the information. :)

Thank you, Dheeraj Sir. Your experience is surely going to help a lot of us in our travels. Happy to be a part of DOW

Looking forward to know a lot more travel maniacs like me. :P

Vaibhav, welcome to DoW Community !! :) :)

We will look forward to see you around more and more often. You can also get connected using mobile apps too in case you want to be connected on the go as well.

No sir please :) :)
dheerajsharma14
Site Administrator

Postby Vaibhav46 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:27 pm

Sure, thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Devil On Wheels Travel Community mobile app
Vaibhav46

Postby dheerajsharma14 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:33 pm

Vaibhav46 wrote:Sure, thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Devil On Wheels Travel Community mobile app

You got it :D :D
dheerajsharma14
Site Administrator

Postby Vaibhav46 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:39 pm

dipankarb wrote:Welcome Vaibhav! Looking forward to have more engagement with you through your travels tales :)

Absolutely. :)
Vaibhav46

Return to Introduce Yourself