Photography FAQs, Facts & Myths

This is the forum where you can find tips and tricks related to travel photography in general or special photography guides or lessons from pro devils here in our community

Re: Photography FAQs, Facts & Myths

Postby ariroy77 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:52 pm

Great attempt madhu bhai.i wish if i could have read this article before my trip to spiti. Sir,i have a point & shoot nikon coolpix p610 with what i photographed in spiti trip.(some of them i have posted in my article "spiti i have seen"). I took most of the landscapes in manual mode using f/5 -f/8.5 & 1/400 -1/800 shutter speed, iso 100& meterng-matrix & white balance-day light. I'll be grateful if u kindly check those photos & give needful advice,my future photography would go better thanks & regard-arindam roy

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Devil On Wheels Travel Community mobile app
ariroy77
Tripper

Postby madhu » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:44 am

ariroy,
As the saying goes, Its all about the person standing behind the camera. I have friends who shoot milky way with a P&S. You can get amazing results with a PS camera, only that it has some limitations if you try to push it beyond its limit. As with the settings there are no hard and fast rules. It's always the scene and the ambient light that dictates what settings you gotta use.
"I did not tell half of what I saw, for I knew I would not be believed."
— Marco Polo, on his deathbed in 1324
madhu
Tripper

Postby ariroy77 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:42 pm

madhu wrote:ariroy,
As the saying goes, Its all about the person standing behind the camera. I have friends who shoot milky way with a P&S. You can get amazing results with a PS camera, only that it has some limitations if you try to push it beyond its limit. As with the settings there are no hard and fast rules. It's always the scene and the ambient light that dictates what settings you gotta use.

Thanx madhu bhai for ur kind advice

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Devil On Wheels Travel Community mobile app
ariroy77
Tripper

Previous

Return to Photography Tips