Hotel Panorama - Leh, Ladakh | Review

Share your reviews of Hotels, Guest Houses & Home Stays in Leh - Ladakh & Zanskar Valley with other like minded travelers, in this forum.

Hotel Panorama - Leh, Ladakh | Review

Postby dheerajsharma14 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:13 am

In our DoW Ladakh Mega Meet 2013, I stayed at Hotel Panorama in Leh. The hotel was good with very decent, comfortable and cozy rooms. The hotel is located at Shanti Stupa road, very near to Changspa road and just ahead of Shanti Guest House or Oriental Guest House. Since, it was late September and we had quite a large group of 20 people, we bargained it for Rs 800 per room with extra bed. In general season, the same room might have costed about 1200-1400 I believe. The rooms were quite spacious, very clean with running hot water in clean attached bathrooms. The hotel had satellite TV and they had free Internet WIFI too. However, Internet WIFI only worked near the restaurant or first block only.

The service was average but I feel the prime reason was that telephone in the rooms were not working and we had to walk down the path to kitchen which was across the small garden and then look for the boys in that complex to order something :) ... However, the quality & taste of food served was very good.

The only drawback is it is a bit far from Main Market, about 20-25 Minutes walk but near to Changspa Market, just 10 minutes walk. It offered views lovely views of Shanti Stupa over top of it.

You can also refer the DoW Community name and the guy might offer more discounted rates after finalizing your rate :) ... We did have a word regarding this and he was ready to offer more discount for all the devils visiting him in time to come :D

For all of us it was good value for money stay in Leh !!

Contact Number: 01982-251660 / 09419178858 / 09622983839
Contact Mail: hotelpanoramaleh@gmail.com
Contact Person: Salim (thanks to Amit for correction :))

See some pictures for yourself ...

Rooms at Hotel Panorama

Washroom at Hotel Panorama

Corridor at Hotel Panorama

Hotel Panorama

Shanti Stupa as seen from Hotel Panorama

Flowers at Hotel Panorama

dheerajsharma14
Site Administrator

Re: Hotel Panorama - Leh, Ladakh | Review

Postby entramit » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:07 am

Yup. Panaroma is great place to stay. Though service was better at our time.

BTW, the correct name is Salim :)
Fuck what others think.
entramit

Postby dheerajsharma14 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:21 am

Yeah, might be the feelings of getting into hibernation and suddenly seeing so many people flooded in the hotel :D ... Share some pics from your trip too and well, 17th Nov we have a mini meet for November, hope to see you there.

Thanks for the correction, name corrected in the post, bhai.
dheerajsharma14
Site Administrator

Postby entramit » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:35 pm

No need of thanks bro. I am coming in the meet :)

Should I create a new post or should I mail you the pics? Being relatively new, I don't how things work here. Pls bear with me :)
Fuck what others think.
entramit

Postby dheerajsharma14 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Amit, you can post the pictures as attachments here only as a reply to this thread for this hotel. In case you want to share the whole travel tale with us, start a new thread in Travel Tales Forum. In either of the case this thread will guide you with step by step process: himalayan-travel-tales/how-write-travel-tale-t3.html

And see you in the meet :D
dheerajsharma14
Site Administrator

Return to Ladakh & Zanskar Valley