Evergreen Bhojanalaya - Kasol

Share your reviews of Restaurants & Eating Joints in Himalayas with other like minded travelers, in this forum.

Evergreen Bhojanalaya - Kasol

Postby dheerajsharma14 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:30 pm

Right on the road, nestled around the corner Evergreen Bhojanalaya, was out of my sought and flavour !! Taste and freshness of the food barely made it to average types with respect to money you pay there in the end... Just ate it and nothing. Service was like we were from another world in front of preferred foreigners.

The Menu was exhaustive enough to have varied cuisines from around the world but whatever we had including Pizza and Pasta, had a bland taste :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

The ambiance was good with music and dim lighting, well fit to when you feeling some trance :D :D ... Unless it is exceptionally opposite in season time as we visited in Jan first week, better to stay away or just try once, may be if you like the taste !!

Prashar - Dheeraj-1.jpg
Prashar - Dheeraj-1.jpg (50.96 KiB) Viewed 1999 times
Parashar-Kasol-2014-407.jpg
Parashar-Kasol-2014-407.jpg (55.33 KiB) Viewed 1999 times
Parashar-Kasol-2014-406.jpg
Parashar-Kasol-2014-406.jpg (53.35 KiB) Viewed 1999 times
DSC_0566.jpg
DSC_0566.jpg (45.81 KiB) Viewed 1999 times
CSC_0562.jpg
CSC_0562.jpg (66.86 KiB) Viewed 1999 times
dheerajsharma14
Site Administrator

Re: Evergreen Bhojanalaya - Kasol

Postby aashish2137 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:09 am

Avoid this place. The food was average and pricey. Foreigners were preferred over Indian tourists.
Thank us by thanking yourself.
Participate with us on our ideas: Responsible Traveling | DoW Causes | Ladakh travel guide | DoW Calendar V2.0
aashish2137
Site Moderator

Postby dheerajsharma14 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:39 pm

A review posted on our FB Page for this link too by Abhishek Sood

Evergreen-Bhojanalaya-Kasol.png
Evergreen-Bhojanalaya-Kasol.png (284.53 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
dheerajsharma14
Site Administrator

Postby dhananjay » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:42 pm

Hi Dheeraj,
I am new to community , just joined and i am not able to figure out how to start thread. Kindly give me link to the button.#

Also my query is about the road condition between delhi and manali and kasol as i plan to travel by road this weekend itself. Please update ASAP
dhananjay

Postby dheerajsharma14 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:52 pm

@dhananjay, welcome to DoW Community !! :) :)

You can check the detailed step by step guide to write a Travel Tale or start any new topic along with attached images using the link: How to Write a Travel Tale or Topic with Attached Images

Regarding Road conditions to Kasol, well apart from the stretch from Ropar - Kiratpur - Bilaspur - Sunder Nagar which is horrible in state with big potholes and messy truck traffic, rest of the road conditions are just fine enough to travel smoothly.
dheerajsharma14
Site Administrator

Return to Restaurants & Eating Joints in Himalayas