DoW Himalayan Travel Community

Travel partner for Leh and Laddak

Posted In: Travel Partners

• Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0
    anujtripathi on #63886

Hi,

We (me and my wife) are planning to visit Leh & Laddak from June 15th to June 24th. We are seeking couples who are willing to share cab expenses.
    We are fun loving people who love traveling to new places. Please reach out to us for any question you have. Looking forward to have great time.

We are open to change our plan for couple of days up and down if required.

Keymaster
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9205
    DHEERAJ SHARMA on #63895

It will be much better that you check the DoW Travel Calendar from the link in the Main Menu of website. There had been about 800+ entries of the people planning their trips in last couple of seasons which helped them have better visibility for finding out travel partners. You can filter entries based on the preferences you have and increase chances of visibility. Hence, kindly explore DoW Travel Calendar and also post your entry too. This will help you find other fellow travellers looking for company and increase probability of finding your post by others too.

You can also post a DoW Travel Calendar entry by using the Main Menu and clicking on Submit New Event option in it. Here is the link: http://devilonwheels.com/dow-travel-partners-calendar/

Rohit on #64892

Hi,

Me and my wife are going Leh & Ladhak from June 24th to July2. We have our flight from delhi to srinagar on 24th june and reach leh 25th june via kargil. Our return flight is on 2nd july morning leh to delhi. Please reach out to us if it is suitable to you.

Keymaster
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9205
    DHEERAJ SHARMA on #64994

Rohit, did you post your travel calendar entry?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Travel partner for Leh and Laddak
Your information:

Love Traveling to Himalayas?

YES?? Then, Let's Stay Connected !!

Get FREE monthly travel updates, news, guides, tips, itineraries, stories, hotel & restaurant reviews, etc.. focused totally on travelling to Himalayas right in to your email inbox.

Don't worry, we will neither SPAM nor SELL your email :)

Send this to a friend