DoW Himalayan Travel Community

Spice restaurant in Barot Himachal

• blackfog on #24890

I visited Barot twice and ate quite a few meals at the Spice Restaurant. It can be seen here on the map: https://goo.gl/maps/EtXfEWJtY1K2.

While there are a few options to eat a full meal or have a snack in Barot and Multhan, I’d recommend Spice restaurant for the following points. I am sharing subjective review with adjectives. I’d rather share my personal rank of the place and let you decide. Note that the following points are obviously not considering a posh Delhi restaurant as benchmark. The benchmark really are the small-town dhabas that offer tasty food.

Ambiance and music: 1/5
    Taste and freshness: 5/5
    Serving size: 4/5
    Staff and service: 2/5 (one person runs the entire joint; don’t expect super-fast service)
    Variety and specials: 3/5
    Costing: 4/5
    Value for money: 3.5/5
    The top thing I wish they did better was to improve their speed of serving. If you are staying nearby and don’t want to venture out at night, you can order home (hotel!) delivery.

The contact number of the restaurant is below:

Another photo of the ceiling:

Topics: 0
    Replies: 2295
    Vinod Raman on #60408

Thank you for the review Aashish :) And your suggestion on the speed for webpage loading too ..

Keymaster
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9205
    DHEERAJ SHARMA on #60410

Thank you Aashish !! This will really help others spending night. We stayed at River View Home stay at Barot and it was quite nice as well. The food was mostly good there too.

Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 13
    blackfog on #60411

@dheerajsharma14 wrote:

Thank you Aashish !! This will really help others spending night. We stayed at River View Home stay at Barot and it was quite nice as well. The food was mostly good there too.

Thanks Dheeraj. It is good to know about the River View Home and I shall try it out on my next trip.
    I also post the reviews on maps.google.com. So I shall share my findings there.

Keymaster
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9205
    DHEERAJ SHARMA on #60409

That’s great Aashish. Looking forward to it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Spice restaurant in Barot Himachal’ is closed to new replies.

Love Traveling to Himalayas?

YES?? Then, Let's Stay Connected !!

Get FREE monthly travel updates, news, guides, tips, itineraries, stories, hotel & restaurant reviews, etc.. focused totally on travelling to Himalayas right in to your email inbox.

Don't worry, we will neither SPAM nor SELL your email :)

Send this to a friend