Daughters are the most precious Gift of God.
This time to meet my younger daughter NEHA SHETH , I rode 3630 kms (1801+1829) on my Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS motorcycle for 6 days , covering 5 states. My name is SAJAL SHETH & My age is 52. I am share sub-broker by profession. This ride was from Cuttack, Odisha to Jaipur, and Rajasthan on my Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS motorcycle via Odisha, Jharkhand, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh & Rajasthan.
My daughter NEHA studies B.Tech (C&CE) 1st year at Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ), Rajasthan. This ride was only to meet her. Hence I named this ride as
“Ride To NEHAsthan”
I feel it is very important to educate girl child, not just graduate but they should be highly educated. In this world of uncertainty only education will help her ultimately. I wanted to carry and give this message through this ride also. So I choose “EDUCATE GIRL CHILD” as message of this ride. This is part of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao.
My ride was well appreciated by 15 different News Papers, mainly of Jaipur; Rajasthan They published my travel story simultaneously on 11.4.2018.
1) Dainik Navjoti
2) Dainik Bhaskar
3) City Bhaskar Jaipur
4) Daily News 360 Metro Mix
5) Desert Times
6) Rajasthan Khoj Khabar
7) Punjab Kesri Jaipur
8 ) Rashtradoot Jaipur
9) Patrika plus citylive
11) WebDuniya (14.4.18)
12) Samachar Jagat (12.4.2018)
13) Vaishali Patrika (12.4.2018)
14) Sanmarg ,Odisha ( 12.4.2018)
15) The Times of India, Mangalore (31.3.2018)
I am most thankful to Registrar of Manipal University Jaipur (MUJ) Dr.Vandana Suhag and President of MUJ Sri Gopalakrishna Prabhu for their recognition and good wishes. I am also thankful to Dr.Ramesh Kumar Rawat , Associate Professor, Department of Journalism and mass Communication (MUJ) for the media coverage.
I also thank India’s human GPS Sri HV Kumar sir for his road guidance.
In all my past big rides, HV Kumar Sir has always helped me and guided me for crucial route planning, for which I am always obliged to him.
The credit for success of this ride goes to my supporting wife Bina Sheth . Foundations of such great rides were laid by my elder daughter Isha Sheth , when I first went riding to meet her in 2013.
Some highlights of the ride via pictures:-
This ride with such message was well appreciated by Registrar of MUJ Dr.Vandana Suhag and President of MUJ Dr G.K.Prabhu.
1) Ride Planning and route finalization
2) Day 1 =27th March,2018 = Cuttack to Barhi
3) Day 2 = 28th March,2018 = Barhi to Kanpur
4) Day 3 = 29th March,2018 = Kanpur to Manipal University Jaipur
5) Day 4= 30th March,2018 = Meeting dignitaries of Manipal University Jaipur
6) Day 5 = 31st March,2018 = Sariska National Park
7) Day 6 = 1st April,2018 = Sariska to Manipal University Jaipur and around
8) Day 7 = 2nd April,2018 = Manipal University Jaipur to Fatehpur
9) Day 8 = 3rd April,2018 = Fatehpur to Hazaribag
10) Day 9 = 4th April,2018 = Hazaribag to Cuttack
I thank my wife Bina Sheth and ALL others who directly or indirectly helped me to fulfill this dream.
Some of Media Coverage link are under.