DoW Himalayan Travel Community

Manali – Kaza HRTC Bus Starts 2018

• Keymaster
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9205
    DHEERAJ SHARMA on #64451

The HRTC bus service between Kullu – Manali – Kaza has been started for the season 2018 – 19. The bus starts from Kullu at 3.30 AM, leave Manali around 5 AM and reach late afternoon/evening at Kaza. From Kaza side, the bus will start at 5 AM every day. The bus fare is roughly Rs 250. The HRTC bus will stop in winters around mid-October, once the road is closed due to heavy snowfall.

In the other news, the traffic between Lahaul and Chamba is also restored and Killar is now connected with Udaipur – Keylong.

If you are planning a budget trip to Spiti Valley by public transport, you can read: How to make a budget trip to Spiti Valley by public transport?

You can read more at the source link: Kullu-Kaza bus resumes

Image Credit: Jai Kumar with above link

Attachments:
    Richa on #64853

Hi! Glad to hear that the pass has been opened early this summer. I plan to start from Delhi coming Sunday (27/05/2018),and wanted to double check if I can proceed directly to Kaza via Manali. Could you please confirm the same?

Varun on #65291

I want to get more details about the bus service. Your article is very informative and thanks a lot for the useful info… could you help me with where I could get more details abt it cuz I can’t find anything about it on the HRTC bus service.

Topics: 0
    Replies: 2295
    Vinod Raman on #65366

you shoud call HRTC Kullu at 01902-222728 to enquire.

Vinod

Keymaster
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9205
    DHEERAJ SHARMA on #65501

Well the bus starts at around 4 AM from Kullu daily and reaches Manali around 5-5.30 AM from where it leaves for Kaza. Now a days it gets stuck in huge traffic jams of Rohtang Pass

Syed on #65689

Can we book online ticket for Kullu-kaza bus or the only option for booking is from bus counter?
    Please share the link for online ticket if available.

Topics: 0
    Replies: 2295
    Vinod Raman on #65987

Can we book online ticket for Kullu-kaza bus or the only option for booking is from bus counter?

Please share the link for online ticket if available.

unfortunately no online booking 🙁 need to book from counter

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Manali – Kaza HRTC Bus Starts 2018
Your information:

Love Traveling to Himalayas?

YES?? Then, Let's Stay Connected !!

Get FREE monthly travel updates, news, guides, tips, itineraries, stories, hotel & restaurant reviews, etc.. focused totally on travelling to Himalayas right in to your email inbox.

Don't worry, we will neither SPAM nor SELL your email :)

Send this to a friend