DoW Himalayan Travel Community

LIST OF TAXI DRIVERS FOR MANALI TO RISHIKESH

• dhananjraj on #25356

I have planned to do Srinagar-Leh-Manali circuit on June first week. As soon as we reached Manali we 5 Adults planning travel to Rishikesh from Manali over the next day night and reach rishikesh by 2nd day morning. Can I know what are my cheapest travel options other than VOLVO. Since Volvo costs about 9K for 5 people. Instead we thought we can go for SUV Type cab’s…Hence if anyone would able to provide such details, that would help me a lot. thanks in Advance.

Keymaster
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9159
    DHEERAJ SHARMA on #63092

dhananjraj wrote:

I have planned to do Srinagar-Leh-Manali circuit on June first week. As soon as we reached Manali we 5 Adults planning travel to Rishikesh from Manali over the next day night and reach rishikesh by 2nd day morning. Can I know what are my cheapest travel options other than VOLVO. Since Volvo costs about 9K for 5 people. Instead we thought we can go for SUV Type cab’s…Hence if anyone would able to provide such details, that would help me a lot. thanks in Advance.

Did you check with the drivers listed in the in List of Drivers – Ladakh – Manali thread? If not, I will suggest giving them a call and then evaluating your options because any taxi will ask for two way rental from Manali to Rishikesh as they will have to come back. May be you can also check Manali to Delhi and then from Delhi to Rishikesh you can take another one.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: LIST OF TAXI DRIVERS FOR MANALI TO RISHIKESH
Your information:

Love Traveling to Himalayas?

YES?? Then, Let's Stay Connected !!

Get FREE monthly travel updates, news, guides, tips, itineraries, stories, hotel & restaurant reviews, etc.. focused totally on travelling to Himalayas right in to your email inbox.

Don't worry, we will neither SPAM nor SELL your email :)

Send this to a friend