DoW Himalayan Travel Community

Hello Everyone!

Posted In: Introduce Yourself

• viniiet on #21668

I am vineet, reside in dwarka crossing, Delhi. Traveling is like in my blood. I travel a lot & like to explore. Now I want to travel leh on my bike & looking good people to join with.

Keymaster
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9205
    DHEERAJ SHARMA on #28133

Viniiet, welcome to DoW-HTC Family!! :) :)

Looking forward to hear about your Himalayan travel experiences in the community. Feel free to share your travel stories, reviews of hotels/guest houses you stayed at, reviews of dhabhas you ate at etc… Also, feel free to open a thread in Itinerary Advice -> Ladakh & Zanskar forum for planning your trip to Leh – Ladakh, we all will be happy to assist in any way we can.

Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 6
    nelson on #28134

@viniiet wrote:

I am vineet, reside in dwarka crossing, Delhi. Traveling is like in my blood. I travel a lot & like to explore. Now I want to travel leh on my bike & looking good people to join with.

Very nice vineet, I am happy you know that you also love travelling as me. I think we have a great fun here. What is your next tour plane?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Hello Everyone!’ is closed to new replies.

Love Traveling to Himalayas?

YES?? Then, Let's Stay Connected !!

Get FREE monthly travel updates, news, guides, tips, itineraries, stories, hotel & restaurant reviews, etc.. focused totally on travelling to Himalayas right in to your email inbox.

Don't worry, we will neither SPAM nor SELL your email :)

Send this to a friend