DoW Himalayan Travel Community

Hello Everyone

Posted In: Introduce Yourself

• Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2
    Vroom on #65420

Dear All,

I am a regular visitor of DOW since a long long time and finally got an opportunity to register my self. I am a working professional and I love to travel anytime I get time.

I find the travel tales on DOW extremely fascinating and enchanting. Travel rejuvenates me and it is not possible to travel every time, hence I travel through the experiences shared by all of you on this platform. I believe in learning and I think this is a wonderful place to learn a lot of things about travel and more.

Looking forward to a lovely time ahead.

Cheers!!

Vroom

Topics: 0
    Replies: 2295
    Vinod Raman on #65421

Thanks for being a regular follower and good to know that you’ve registered now vroom.

We look forward to your experiences from your past travel, and of course, should you need any help or advise for future trips, we’re all ears here.

Please do take a moment to read about DoW causes in our Responsible travel section (http://devilonwheels.com/forums/topic/dow-causes-a-step-towards-responsible-travel/)
    We hope you can relate to this. We’d love to have your feedback on this and do pour in with your ideas on what you think we could do to make this initiative better and effective.

Look forward to your active participation here.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Participant
    Vroom on #65429

Thanks for your reply Vinod and directing me to DOW causes and responsible travel. It is a beautiful way of giving back to people and passing on the direct benefits.

I am glad to be a part of this community and would try to support where ever best I can.

Thanks again.

Keymaster
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9205
    DHEERAJ SHARMA on #65497

Awesome Vroom, welcome to the DoW Community and Forums !! We will look forward to see you around often and learn from your travel stories too.

Participant
    Vroom on #65522

Thank you so Much Dheeraj. I like your travel tales, specifically the one in which you traveled to Kaza and came back in 5 days. You have posted some awesome pictures in your travelogues. Kudos to you. I am looking forward to learn a great deal from the experienced members in this forum.

For sure I would share my travelogues as well.

You are doing a wonderful work of spreading smiles around you through DOW causes. Keep it up.

Thanks again.

Regards,
    Vishal

Keymaster
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 9205
    DHEERAJ SHARMA on #65545

Awesome, cheers Vishal… looking forward to see you around. Do join the DoW Community Facebook group if not already and start sharing some moments of your travel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Hello Everyone
Your information:

Love Traveling to Himalayas?

YES?? Then, Let's Stay Connected !!

Get FREE monthly travel updates, news, guides, tips, itineraries, stories, hotel & restaurant reviews, etc.. focused totally on travelling to Himalayas right in to your email inbox.

Don't worry, we will neither SPAM nor SELL your email :)

Send this to a friend