DoW Himalayan Travel Community

Reply To: itinerary advice for manali

Topics: 0
Replies: 2942
aashish2137 on #38329

@deardeepika wrote:

Hi iam planning to go to manali on 27 june afternoon by taxi.will stay at swarghat in night at travel to manalu next morning. We have our booking with sterling resort pirni nagar highway.willcheck outon 5july.
We want to enjoy our long stay there fullest. Plz plan our days.
Manikaran on coming back or is it worth visiting chandigarh on the way back.
Plz reply soon…I m so confused. ..really need ur help.

Hi Deepika, as I said before in your previous thread, 7 days are a lot to spend in Manali. Since you’re traveling with the elderly, trekking and adventure activities are off the charts I believe. I’m trying to draft your itinerary, but you will have to decide if you can follow considering the traveling involved:

28th June: Reach Manali and rest in the hotel. Enjoy an evening/ post dinner walk.
29th June: Visit Hadimba temple, Manali monastery, Solang valley, spend the evening at Mall road.
30th June: Visit Rohtang top for snow views. The drive will be hectic so I suggest you spend the rest of the day back at the hotel or around it.
01st July: Manali – Kasol – Manikaran. You can find nice hotels in Kasol to stay, one of them is Hotel Sun n’ Wind.
02nd July: Kasol – Naggar. Stay in Naggar castle.
03rd July: Naggar – Tirthan valley – Tirthan. Stay in Tirthan
04th July: Tirthan – Swarghat
05th July: Swarghat – Chandigarh/ Delhi.

There isn’t much to do in Chandigarh but if you wish to stop over, you can skip Tirthan. Hope it helps.

Love Traveling to Himalayas?

YES?? Then, Let's Stay Connected !!

Get FREE monthly travel updates, news, guides, tips, itineraries, stories, hotel & restaurant reviews, etc.. focused totally on travelling to Himalayas right in to your email inbox.

Don't worry, we will neither SPAM nor SELL your email :)

Send this to a friend